Programme from September 2019- July 2020
MORNING LESSONS just started. If you are interested please inform us.
During holidays the only lessons that will happen are Monday 23 & 30/12. We start again on Tuesday 7/1/.
Programme for beginners.
Mondays:10:00 -11:15 Tai Chi slow set *
18:30 – 19:30 Chi gong (open also to beginners starts September 30th)
Tuesdays: 18:45 – 20:00 Tai Chi slow set
Wednesdays: 10:00 – 11:15 Tai Chi slow set *
Thursdays: 18:45 – 20:00 Tai Chi slow set *
OTHER CLASSES FOR NON BEGINNERS
Classes will start Monday September 16th- except for chi gong classes which will start Monday September 30th.
- 18.30 – 19.30 Simple chi gong (starting from September 30th)
- 19:30 – 20:30 Slow set corrections.
- 20:30 – 21:00 Fast set (teaching from the beginning).
- 10:00 – 11:15 Slow set corrections – 11:!5 – 11:30 Fast set- practice *
- 20:00 – 21:10 Slow set corrections from 2nd year and above
- 21:10 – 21:30 Sword set till October- From November we will be learning the Fan form.
- 19:15 – 20:15 Hao set/ sword will be practiced in different periods & Fa jin (will be taught from beginning)
- 20:15 – 20:15 Push hands for everyone
- 10:00 – 11:15 slow set corrections -2nd year and above 11:15 -11:45 Fast set & knife set practice *
- 20:00 – 21:15 slow set 2nd year and above 21:15- 21:45 knife set practice and learning from the beginning from January
All classes with * are taught with teachers that are registered in Alex Dong Tai chi Chuan Association and trained with Lydia Tillianaki. All other classes are taught by Lydia Tillianaki (the main teacher of this school).
Monthly cost for classes: 60 euros (includes 24% tax)/ 2 or more classes per week the are over 2 and half hours. For those who participate in classes up to 2 and half hours per week the cost is 55 €.
50 euros- up to 3 classes per week only for senior citizens, students and unemployed attending more than one class per week.
30 euros for those who attend only Monday qi gong class
10 euros per class for more advanced students.
Paid in the beginning of the month. First lesson free. Money is not returned if the student is absent some times or if the school is closed because of Christmas , easter or other holidays.
Similar taichi classes are also taught in Nea Ionia by Yiannis Zoumproulis
*Please call before your first lesson.
For similar classes in other areas of Athens and Greece look at links
Online private lessons on Tai Chi Chuan & Chi Gong via skype, messenger or viber
For those who live outside Athens or in areas that make it hard to access our school, Lydia Tyllianaki offers private lessons on Tai Chi Chuan and various Chi Gong systems. The student will have the opportunity to learn the movements under the guidance of the teacher and at the same time will be able to acquire material that will help him/her in practice.
These courses can be arranged at any time of the day depending on availability – preferably in the morning or in the afternoon or early in the afternoon. Also within CB depending on availability. Payment can be made via a bank account or Paypal. The cost depends on the course and the frequency.
The student should have a laptop, an empty space without furniture, and a connection to Skype, Messenger or Viber.