Programme from September 2018- July 2019
Mondays:10:00 -11:15 Tai Chi slow set *
18:30 – 19:30 Chi gong (open also to beginners)
Tuesdays: 18:45 – 19:55 Tai Chi slow set
Wednesdays: 10:00 – 11:15 Tai Chi slow set *
Thursdays: 18:45 – 19:55 Tai Chi slow set *
Fridays : 18:00 – 19:00 Simplified Tai ji for people who can’t join the other days. *
OTHER CLASSES FOR NON BEGINNERS
- 18.30 – 19.30 Simple chi gong (starting from October 1st).
19:30 – 20:30 Slow set for students of 3rd year and above
20:30 – 21:00 Ha0 set (for students of 3rd year and above
- 10:00 – 11:15 Slow set corrections from 2nd year
- 20:00 – 21:00 Slow set corrections from 2nd year and above
- 21:00 – 21:45 Knife set practice- From January sword set learning from beginning
- 19:00 – 20:00 Push hands & 2 person set
- 20:00 – 20:30 Slow set practice only
- 20:30 – 21.00 Advanced forms & meditation
- 10:00 – 11:15 slow set corrections -2nd year and above 11:15 -11:45 Knife set practice (from January learning a new form) *
- 20:00 – 21:15 slow set 2nd year and above 21:15- 21:45 knife set learning from January *
All classes with * are taught with teachers that are registered in Alex Dong Tai chi Chuan Association and trained with Lydia Tillianaki. All other classes are taught by Lydia Tillianaki (the main teacher of this school).
Monthly cost for classes: 60 euros (includes 24% tax)/ 3 or more classes per week.
50 euros- up to 3 classes per week only for senior citizens, students and unemployed attending more than one class per week.
30 euros for those who attend only Monday qi gong class or the Friday evening simple Taiji . Or 10 euros per class.
For those who attend both classes (Monday & Friday monthly payment is 50 euros)
Paid in the beginning of the month. First lesson free. Money is not returned if the student is absent.
Similar taichi classes are also taught in Neo Hiraklion by Yiannis Zoumproulis
*Please call before your first lesson.
For similar classes in other areas of Athens and Greece look at links
Online private lessons on Tai Chi Chuan & Chi Gong via skype, messenger or viber
For those who live outside Athens or in areas that make it hard to access our school, Lydia Tyllianaki offers private lessons on Tai Chi Chuan and various Chi Gong systems. The student will have the opportunity to learn the movements under the guidance of the teacher and at the same time will be able to acquire material that will help him/her in practice.
These courses can be arranged at any time of the day depending on availability – preferably in the morning or in the afternoon or early in the afternoon. Also within CB depending on availability. Payment can be made via a bank account or Paypal. The cost depends on the course and the frequency.
The student should have a laptop, an empty space without furniture, and a connection to Skype, Messenger or Viber.