NEW EVENING CLASSES FOR BEGINERS 2017-2018
DURING EASTER THE LESSONS WILL STOP FROM THURSDAY EVENING 5/4 TILL TUESDAY MORNING 10/4. The morning lesson on Thursday 5/4 and the evening lessons on Tuesday 10/4 will be thought as usual by Lydia.
MONDAYS:10:00 -11:15 Tai Chi slow set
TUESDAYS: 18:45 – 19:55 Tai Chi slow set
WEDNESDAYS: 10:00 – 11:15 Tai Chi slow set
THURSDAYS: 20:00 – 21:15 Tai Chi slow set
FRIDAYS : 19:00 – 20:00 Simplified Tai ji & Qi gong
OTHER CLASSES FOR NON BEGINNERS starting on Monday 11/9
- 18.30 – 19.00 Sword practice
19:00 – 20:00 Slow set (corrections)
20:00 – 21:00 push hands (for students 2nd year and above)
21:00 – 21:15 advanced form practice
- 10:00 – 11:15 Slow set corrections from 2nd year 11:15 – 11:45 knife set practicing
- 20:00 – 21:15 Slow set corrections from 2nd year and above
- 21:15 – 21:45 Knife set learning from beginning
- 18:45 – 19:45 Chi gong (from 2nd year and above)
- 19:45 – 20:45 Slow set practice & corrections for intermediate and advanced students
- 20:45 – 21.15 Fa jin – Fast set- Hao – Advanced knife -Fa jin set -sticks (one at a time)
- 10:00 – 11:30 slow set corrections & knife set and sword practice
Monthly cost for classes: 60 euros (includes 24% tax)/for more than 3 classes per week.
50 euros- up to 3 classes per week- for senior citizens, students and unemployed attending more than one class per week.
30 euros for those who attend only the Monday morning qi gong class or the Friday evening simple Taiji & qi gong class only.
Payed in the beginning of the month. First lesson free. Money is not returned if the student is absent.
Similar taichi classes are also taught in Neo Hiraklion by Yiannis Zoumproulis
*Please call before your first lesson.
For similar classes in other areas of Athens and Greece look at links